Dragon City Free Gems
Dragon City is one of the most popular mobile games for Android and iOS and people love the graphics, the general storyline, and most of all, the cute and fuzzy characters. If it were to judge its popularity in numbers, only on Android, the game was downloaded by over 50 million users and has a general score of 4.5 which is quite impressive.
However, Dragon City is a freemium version which means you have the possibility to boost your current position in the game by investing some real money and buying some Dragon City free gems. This will help you speed up the process and buy more powerful dragons that are difficult to obtain otherwise. While this may not be annoying in the first levels, after level 10 it gets a lot more difficult to advance without real money.
3 Tips & tricks to help you in Dragon City
Since not everyone is prepared to invest real money in a mobile game, we have a few tips and tricks to help you stay focused and in the game even when things get tougher.
#1: Know your elements
We have 4 elements in the real world: Earth, Water, Fire, and Air. Well, in Dragon City the elements are a bit more stretched so you can divide 100 dragons into suitable categories. Thus, the elements are:
Besides the initial elements, there are other categories like:
- Hybrid Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
- Rare Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
- Legend: Crystal Dragon, Mirror Dragon
- Exclusive: Thor Dragon, Great White Dragon
All these can be on your team if you have the necessary amount of Dragon City free gems.
#2: Know all the stages of your dragons
All dragons go through 4 stages:
- Egg – the very first stage when the dragon is being formed as a being. In this stage you have to take care that no harm comes to the egg.
- Baby – this is actually the cutest stage of any dragon and you will get to enjoy some very lovable creatures. They don’t leave the habitat at this stage and they require constant feeding so they can grow and develop.
- Teen – your dragon is all grown up and ready to fight other dragons. However, since he/she is not fully developed, there may be some difficulties in handling him/her.
- Adult – this is how your dragon will look like until the end of the game. Adulthood is the final form of a dragon’s development and they are as strong as they can be.
#3: Earning and spending Dragon City free gems
Gems are the main currency in Dragon City but it is also quite scarce (unless you buy them with real money). Still there are some ways to earn some extra gems like: leveling up (you as the Dragon Master), being in the winning league, and completing a collection of dragons in the dragon book. But beware! There are offers tempting you to use dragon city free gems to speed up the harvest or other activities. These cost gems and you’ll lose your small fortune if you give in.
As you can see, Dragon City is an interesting game! And, if you manage to stay away from spending any real money, it can be a pleasant experience!